I’m looking for down-to-earth couples getting married in 2017 for a free engagement photo session. The ideal couple is happy, in love (obviously!), active, and enjoys doing all sorts of things together. I want to create photojournalistic images of you just being ‘you’ and documenting your love for one another. I want to avoid all of the awkward and embarrassing poses, and focus instead on capturing beautiful, artistic images of you spending time together, doing things you love to do.
The selected couple will receive:
- Free photo session (up to two hours) at a location of their choice (within an hour’s drive from 02760).
- A private online gallery of approximately 50 images.
- 5 free high resolution digital file downloads.
(If you decide to book your wedding with me, the entire gallery is free.)
Here are a few important details you should know:
- You must be engaged to be married in 2017.
- You must not already be under contract with another photographer for your wedding.
- You are not obligated to hire me as your wedding photographer. (But I hope you do!)
- Your images and story will be used on my website and social media accounts for promotional purposes.
- The engagement photo session must take place before December 31, 2016 and is subject to availability.